PROJECT ENGINEER, Wind & Solar Power
Mt. Home (near Boise), Idaho
B.S. degree in mechanical or electrical engineering required. College classes in renewable energy helpful. This is an entry level position, with up to 3 years of experience.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated person, with strong team skills.
Responsibilities involve the following primary areas:
- project management/engineering, and operation/maintenance activities related to our existing, operating wind projects; and
- development and engineering of new wind and solar power projects.
- project engineering/management
- siting & wind-solar analysis/modeling
- project schedules
- cost estimates
- equipment procurement
- wind farm monitoring, control and operations
- troubleshooting wind turbine fault/failures
- designing & implementing operation & maintenance procedures
- working closely with maintenance personnel on a day-to-day basis, including climbing 80-meter wind turbine towers and supporting field work
- and many other tasks
Position located at our 22 MW Sawtooth wind farm, near Mt. Home, Idaho:
5420 W. Wicher Road, Glenns Ferry, Idaho 83623.
We offer competitive salary and full benefit plans.
PowerWorks, and its affiliates are focused on the development, ownership, and operation of utility-scale wind and solar farms. For much more information, please visit our web site at: www.powerworks.com.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, salary expectations, and college transcript with GPA to: Mr. Rick Koebbe, President, PowerWorks Services LLC; e-mail email@example.com.