PROJECT ENGINEER, Wind Power
Elmore Co. (near Mt. Home), Idaho
B.S. degree in mechanical or electrical engineering required. College classes in renewable energy very helpful. This is an entry level position, with up to 3 years of experience.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated person, with strong team skills.
Responsibilities involve the following primary areas:
1. project management/engineering, and operation/maintenance activities related to our existing, operating wind projects; and
2. development and engineering of new wind power projects.
- project engineering/management;
- siting & wind analysis/modeling;
- project schedules;
- cost estimates;
- equipment procurement;
- wind farm monitoring, control and operations;
- troubleshooting wind turbine fault/failures;
- designing & implementing operation & maintenance procedures;
- working closely with maintenance personnel on a day-to-day basis, including climbing 80-meter wind
turbine towers and supervising/performing field work;
- and many other tasks.
Position located at our 22 MW Sawtooth wind farm, near Mt. Home, Idaho:
5420 W. Wicher Road, Glenns Ferry, Idaho 83623. Some travel required.
We offer competitive salary and full benefit plans.
PowerWorks LLC and its affiliates are privately-held companies, focused on the development, ownership, and operation of utility-scale wind farms. For much more information, please visit our web site at: www.powerworks.com.
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, salary expectations, and college transcript with GPA to: Mr. Rick Koebbe, President, PowerWorks LLC; e-mail email@example.com.